Searchable Apartment Map
If you want renters to stay on your website and contact you for help, you must offer searchable apartments and pricing. Otherwise your website is basically a resume. Promoting your credentials and explaining how your service works has it's place on your website, but 90% of your site needs to focus on solving your clients problem. Every renter who lands on your website has already been on Apartments.com. One hundred percent of the people who use Apartments.com know with 100% certainty that the site connects the renter with vacant apartments. Our Apartment Map delivers the same certainty on your apartment locating website.
Driving Traffic To Your Apartment Map
After you install the apartment map on your website, you must drive traffic to it. Google isn't going to magically send more website visitors because you added a map. The benefit of the map is to improve the user experience, and demonstrate a buyer's psychology that you work with every apartment in your area. However, if you don't drive customers to the map, it won't generate leads.
- Add the map to your primary navigation toolbar so it's easy to find.
- Write 500-1000 unique words on the page where the map is displayed. This will help Google know the purpose of the page. Words (aka content) is THE most important element that determines your website ranking.
- Use low competition keywords in your 500-1000 words. For example, search "Houston Apartment Map" on Google and see what search results come up. If there aren't many "relevant" search results, and if none of the search results are apartment locators, then this is an easy search term for you to dominate. Try other combinations of similar words.
- Add a link to your email signature "Search Houston Apartment Map".
- Send an email blast to your past clients, lead database, and sphere of influence promoting your new map and asking them to use it.
- Publish a link to the page on your social media channels several times a month and use low competition keywords in your caption.
Apartment Map Features
Every apartment community in your city, displayed on a mobile responsive Google map. Give your website visitors an interactive search experience.
- Works on any website. Easy installation with copy/paste iFrame.
- Search by one bedroom, two bedroom, or three bedroom floor plans from a single map.
- Each map dot displays the rent for that single floor plan.
- Rent is updated every night at midnight through our exclusive data feeds.
- Remove any property from the map with the click of a button.
- All points of interest and cross streets have been scraped from the map.
- Each map dot includes a lead capture form.
- 100% mobile responsive.
- All leads are delivered to your inbox.
- Custom email auto-responder from your email address to each lead.