RentLinx is a listing syndication service that generates online rental leads.
Just like Realtors can publish MLS listings to Zillow and Realtor.com, Apartment Locators can publish apartment listings to RentLinx.com. To eliminate the burden of manually entering each apartment listing, our data feed will publish directly to your RentLinx account and update your listings daily. Our data feed saves weeks of data entry, eliminates errors, and keeps your listings at the top of the search results by updating daily.
DISCLAIMER: We are not associated with RentLinx in any way. We do not support their product or provide technical support for their platform. We have no control over how many leads are generated from their system, or the websites in their network. Most of our apartment locating client using RentLinx close $2,500 - $5,000 a month in leads, but we cannot guarantee any results from their service.
- Subscribe to our RentLinx Data Feed service first so you don't waste days of your RentLinx 30 day free trial. Their customer service is slow so it's better to have your data feed ready before you sign up for their service.
- Login at https://apartmentidx.info/
- Click on RentLinx dashboard and use the columns to find the properties you want to advertise. Watch this quick instructional video for tips to use the dashboard.
- Select 100 featured properties from the IDX dashboard, every time you Save the page the total number of properties will refresh at the top.
- Sign up for a 30 day free trial on RentLinx.com. You must select the business account for our data feed to work. The monthly subscription option is at the bottom of their page (don't pay annually).
- Log in to your account and scroll down the left side to "Company Users". Add email@example.com as an admin to your account. I will receive an email that I have been added.
- Click on Data Feed Set Up and copy/paste the URL provided at the top of your RentLinx dashboard. You will receive a success message. Usually they complete the set up in 2-3 business days.
- After it's set up, RentLinx will import your data feed every 24 hours and update your listings. Keeping the listings updated is what keeps your listings on top of the search results.
Our RentLinx dashboard makes it easy to choose and change properties in your RentLinx account.