Schedule Posts In Advance
Scheduling posts in advance that link to your new website pages is the first step in using social media to drive traffic to your site. However, posting alone doesn't produce results. Quality captions that motivate your audience to click, like, and share are the most important.
Google doesn't care if the click, like or share comes from your friends, family, or clients, but every engagement counts. Posting a variety of content that appeals to different followers will increase engagement. Monday motivational quotes, funny real estate meme's, and industry news are samples of interesting content that might get a like or a share.
- Please read our blog article about how apartment locators can plan various types of content for social media.
The posting service does not include the following SEO tasks. If you hire an SEO vendor, we are more than happy to work with them. If you would like us to speak to an SEO vendor before you hire them, we are happy to do that as well.
- We don't provide custom SEO strategies or ad campaigns in our monthly maintenance.
- If it's within your budget, we recommend you hire a local SEO expert with a proven track record.
- We don't post to Instagram because links to your website are not allowed in your post. Instagram allows one link to your website in your profile but not on individual posts. IG made changes to their platform that makes it very difficult for us to post on your behalf.
- We don't post to LinkedIn because it's your private sphere of influence and it's best if you cultivate those posts personally. You should schedule time to share your website pages on LinkedIn each week.
- We don't add followers or engage with your current followers. You will need to schedule time to do this every week.
- We recommend setting up Google Alerts to monitor online news you might want to share with your audience. These alerts come to your email with a button to share on your Facebook business page. You should share a mix of information your audience finds interesting. Selfies with happy clients, pet events your clients might want to attend, the announcement of the state fair or other local events. You will need to schedule time to do this every week.
Instructions (video included)
Rental Advisors includes a free social media posting service in our monthly website maintenance package. This guarantees consistent social media posts but doesn't limit you from posting separately.
- Click here to watch a 2 minute instructional video.
- After we finish your website, we add all your core pages (home page, contact us) and apartment listings to the social media poster. If you have 250 website pages, we will add all 250 links but you must select which listings you want published.
- Log in to https://apartmentidx.info and click on Social Media from the dashboard.
- Click "edit" on each post to write a custom caption and call to action. Please read our blog article about how to write apartment locating captions that convert. We will write a standard call to action to get started but it will sound better if you personalize it.
- On the apartment listings you must select the properties you want to advertise. The name of the apartment is displayed on your dashboard. Click edit and check the box to publish. We will only publish the pages you select.
- Posts are scheduled to your Facebook business page every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Facebook & Twitter are the best social sources to drive traffic because followers can click directly from the post to your website. We don't post to Instagram because it's not a shareable platform and they don't allow links to your website in your post.
- If you want the posts to publish on your Twitter page, connect your Facebook and Twitter pages here www.facebook.com/twitter