Tips before purchasing a WordPress real estate theme
All real estate themes are not created equal. If a theme is not built with a secure foundation it can be vulnerable to malware and hacking, and then you must rebuild. If you buy a theme from a platform like https://themeforest.net/ look at these items:
- How many copies of the theme have been sold? I prefer over 1,000 sales.
- When was the theme published? I prefer longer than a year so you aren't using the first version of a theme.
- What rating does the theme and developer have on the platform? The rating is usually located at the top of the page.
- Read the most recent reviews. Some times a great theme will get negative reviews after the latest update. Make sure the theme is consistently good quality.
- Read the comments. Are they mostly positive? Does the developer respond in a timely manner?
Apartment Locator WordPress Theme Recommendations
If you're building your own WordPress website, these are the theme's we recommend. They work well with our data feed and apartment property listings.
We have fully researched these WordPress real estate theme’s and believe they offer maximum features, flexibility, and search functionality. Each can be customized with your branding, and match your preferred look and feel. Technically, any WordPress theme can work for a locating website, but all theme’s are not created equally.
I am a data engineer
I deploy data strategies for apartment locating websites to generate leads.
Do you have a skill or talent that comes naturally to you? And since it comes naturally, you absolutely love it? That’s me with data! I started in commercial real estate at CB Richard Ellis in 1997 where I managed huge databases. It was a natural fit. Commercial brokers rely heavily on data to drive sales and so my love for data and my love for real estate was born. I started this company in 2005 with one market in Houston, and I’ve grown it to 35 markets because I’m still obsessed with what I do. Thanks to Google, data will always be necessary to generate leads.
Please contact me if you need help using data in your business. Or help our journey by sharing this article on your social media platforms.